Horwich, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Production Administrator? Do you want to work for a family run, very successful company who have been established over 40 years? This organisation has a list of very impressive customers and high quality products. You will be working in modern offices for a business who offer career opportunities. A salary of £18K is on offer along with benefits.
- Updating information onto the computerised system regarding the product range
- Co-ordinate and produce administration and documents required for the efficient management of the production schedule.
- Gain the appropriate product knowledge in order to carry out the role efficiently.
- Production Daily Order Intake report
- Sales Value by Week report
- Purchase reports
- Attend meetings, conferences, promotions and courses as required
- Liaise with relevant departments
- Maintain direct product deliveries
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good Computer skills
- Good attention to detail
- Friendly and down to earth character
- Can get their head down and get on with it
- Need to be technically minded
- Can multitask and prioritise
You will be working a 35 hour week along with a salary of £18,000 plus benefits including free on-site parking.