Chadderton, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
7 months ago
Mpeople Recruitment are seeking an experienced Production Administrator on behalf of our client based in Chadderton.
This is a new role that will be working alongside the Works Manager in order to assist with administrative duties.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Operations Director and Works Manager to plan production in order to achieve demand and provide daily updates on progress
- Monitoring all aspects of production, and check on the status of orders currently progressing through
- Ensuring agreed objectives, targets and deadlines are met
- Maintaining and updating the production schedule using Excel
- Sending order confirmations and estimated delivery dates to customers by email
- Ordering materials and parts via the purchase order system
- Arranging transport and dealing with courier queries
- Managing site surveys and installations
- Matching sales orders and delivery documentation
Our client are looking for an experienced administrator that has a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role.
This role requires a strong communicator that has good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and has great attention to detail. This role requires somebody to have good prioritisation and organisational skills, and that has a proactive nature.
PLEASE NOTE this role would be working in an office that is located within the engineering/production environment.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.