Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£35000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Production Manager - £35k - £55k - Hull
Due to expansion, an excellent new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Manager to join a leading local manufacturer. The company plans to further increase production of composite doors from 450 to 500 initially and then staged growth to a consistent 650/700 doors per week.
- As Production Manager you will be responsible for the management of shop floor activity and planning workloads to optimise efficiency
- Will be managing up to 30 - 35 in the composite department and have a full 'hands on' approach to team management
- Work closely with other departments to ensure production plans are optimised against demand and coordinate production activity accordingly
- Proactively measure and evaluate performance of processes on a regular basis
- Work to identify improvement opportunities
- Work to coach and develop staff and promote a forward thinking environment
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have worked in a production management role within a fast paced manufacturing environment and have significant potential to develop with the role
- Must have manufacturing experience with proven performance results ideally within the window and door industry and especially the PVC-U Glazing industry
- Experience of working within composite door manufacturing would be an advantage
Company benefits include:
Pension, healthcare, company performance bonus, 25 days holidays rising to 30 days and free car parking.
This role would suit a driven and progressively minded industry experienced Production Manager. If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply immediately.