Bolton, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £22000 per annum
10 days ago
Are you experienced within Property Insurance Claims? Do you want to work for an established company who have a strong team culture and are expanding? If you want to work for a forward thinking organisation and work in modern offers this this could be the role for you. A salary of up to £22,000 is on offer along with a great benefits package.
What will you be doing?
- Settling/declining claims under delegated authority
- Communicating with customers and insurer clients over the telephone, email and in writing
- Managing third party companies, such as Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers, driving claims to settlement
- Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements
- Updating and creating building repair schedules using our in-house schedule of rates
- Auditing surveyor reports
- Working as a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced within property management
- Able to build customer relationships
- Offer a first class service
- Work to strict deadlines
- IT competent
You will be working a 37.5 hour week, a salary of up to £22,000 along with free onsite parking, 20 days holiday and career opportunities.