Chadderton, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Temporary Assignment - until October with potential to be extended
Up to £10.00 per hour - depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a one of our key clients based in Chadderton on a temporary basis. You will work within the Purchase Ledger team to assist with transactional duties.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner and all queries are resolved in time for the monthly payment run
- All work is to be completed to an exceptional standard
- Statement reconciliations
- To assist the Manager in reviewing debit balances and the aged creditor report on a monthly basis, ensuring all debit balances and aged credit are reduced and/or cleared each month
- Previous experience within a Purchase Ledger position
- Forward thinking and strives for improvement
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a focused manner
- Competent with MS Word, Excel and Navision (Beneficial)
- Proven experience working to deadlines
In order to be considered for this position you must be able immediately available to register with us, interview and start the new role.
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.