£18000 - £20000 per annum + plus study support
21 days ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk on behalf of a company based in Blackburn.
The company has offices globally and they have a small accounts team based in Blackburn. You will report into the Management Accountant and be responsible for the end to end process from inputting invoices to assisting with the payment runs. There are opportunities for development and we are keen to find someone who is just starting in their accounting career.
Hours: 9-6pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Benefits: Study support at AAT/ACCA or CIMA level, dress down, free on-site parking.
- End to end Purchase Ledger using Sage 50
- Inputting invoices c.50-100 per week
- Download and import credit card statements
- Maintain the PO log
- Vendor statement reconciliations
- Dealing with vendor queries
- Employee expenses
- Reconciling PL accounts in the General Ledger
- Preparing payment runs
- Assisting at month and year end
- Minimum of 1 year of accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in General Ledger account reconciliations
- Use of Sage accounting software is desirable)
- Intermediate Excel skills
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at Harriett@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01254 660 700 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.