Oldham, Greater Manchester
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
7 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for a company in Oldham. The is a temporary role to cover a period of 4 weeks in a high volume and fast paced role.
Full Time - Temporary
Salary - £10-11p/h
Location - Oldham
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use of Sage Line 50
- Matching supplier invoices to costings in job bookings
- Process large volumes of invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Raise payments for authorisation
- Liaise with suppliers on any queries they have
- Investigating differences with the operator
- Process employee expenses and overhead invoices
- Communicating with clients and internal staff
- Excellent communication skills
- You should be friendly, self-motivated and confident in an all-round finance role with excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with both suppliers and internal stakeholders is essential.
- Previous experience within an Accounts environment
- Experience using Sage 50
- Ability to work in a focused manner
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel.
- Proven experience working to deadlines
In order to be considered for this role you must be immediately available to register with us and start the assignment in very short notice.
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful at this stage. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.