- Location: Halifax
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Donna Asquith
- Sector: Purchasing & Supply
- Salary: £22,000+ - £
- Email: Donna@mpeople-recruitment.com
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
Purchasing Administrator, Halifax
Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Purchasing Administrator to join a well-established and reputable organisation based in Halifax.
Hours: Permanent and full time
Immediate start available
You will be required to:
- Ensure the accuracy of purchasing data held in the Oracle business system as outlined by the Purchasing Manager and Senior Buyer
- Purchasing of non-stock materials along with MRO and PPE items.
- Expedite suppliers in order to ensure timely delivery of components in line with production requirements.
- Provide the required data to support supplier development and cost management initiatives
- Provide general admin support to other functions of the business as agreed with the Purchasing Manager.
- Raise Oracle based purchase orders as directed by the Senior Buyer and Purchasing Manager.
- Resolve supplier queries, liaising with other functions of the business where appropriate
- Support Finance to resolve any supplier invoice queries
If you would like to apply for this Purchasing Administrator role, please send your email direct to Donna to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.
If you have a background in Purchasing take a look at our other roles here.