Oldham, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £23000 per annum
26 days ago
Mpeople Recruitment are currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant for our client based in Oldham. Our client are a well-established business that are a market-leader in their industry.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- ° Ordering of building materials required for jobs (from small product such as screws and bolts, through to lighting fixtures and steel sheets)
- ° Working with suppliers to negotiate the best terms, prices etc
- ° Monitoring stock levels and ensuring that key stock is replenished
- ° Matching orders to delivery notes, and authorising invoices
- ° Sending out quotes when necessary
- ° Chasing orders when delivery is due
Our client are looking for a confident, proactive and organised individual that has the ability to build strong working relationships with clients.
Experience within purchasing is essential, and it is preferred that you have experience of procuring building materials and plant hire. Our client would ideally be looking for an individual that has experience within the construction/building industry due to the fast paced nature of this role.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.