Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Recruitment are currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant for our client based in Oldham.
Our client are a well-established business that are a market-leader in their industry.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working with suppliers to negotiate the best terms, prices etc
- Placing the orders with suppliers, and ensuring deliveries will arrive in time for customer requirements
- Monitoring stock levels and ensuring that key stock is replenished
- Matching orders to delivery notes, and authorising invoices
- Sending out quotes when necessary
- Chasing orders when delivery is due
Our client are looking for an individual that is focused, organised and proactive. They also require this individual to be an effective communicator that can build strong relationships with suppliers.
It is essential that you have experience of some of the above duties and have previously worked in a procurement/purchasing role.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.