West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
3 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Flexible salary and benefits
Our client is actively seeking an Experienced Commercial QS to be responsible for all commercial and contractual work for key clients, ensuring compliance on all projects and adherence to both client and internal reporting requirements, ensuring the timely procurement of subcontractors and professional service providers in line with budgets to maintain a healthy profit.
You will be responsible for managing the workload and performance of the team.
Duties to include:
- Managing and supporting a small team
- Ensure full compliance
- Review and vetting of all contracts issued prior to presenting for sign off
- Ensuring your team are aware of their duties and expectations
- All aspects of costings for the projects including overheads, repairs and Maintenance, contractors etc and reporting
- Timely submission of all periodic valuations are received and any issues promptly resolved, ensure expected payments are monitored and received
- Procurement and administration of all subcontractors including managing information
- Ensure Client reports are compiled and submitted in time
- Support to estimating as required during the tender phase of key projects
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.