Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £17000 per annum
23 days ago
Would you like to work for one of the worlds' biggest supermarkets in a pivotal supportive role? Would you be able to keep pace in a busy environment, which requires high accuracy and attention to detail whilst handling sensitive information? A brilliant opportunity has become available in a vital team within the Head Office of one of the best employers in the world!
If you have a committed work ethic, strive to be the best version of yourself and can bring a dedication to a team, then you may just be the perfect fit for this client.
This role is to work on a full time basis, covering 37.5 hours per week, with an expectation of some evening and weekend work between the hours of 8am - 8pm.
Immediate start. Temporary 3 Months.
- Review all supplier queries received by the Accounts Receivable team
- Respond to the supplier query or escalate to the relevant department
- Track all open queries in line with the escalation process
- Ensure queries are resolved within a timely manner
- Raise credits for any queries that remain unanswered
- Ensure that correct approval has been obtained for the credits to be processed to suppliers
- Utilise query management system and work in SAP to review supplier accounts
- Work closely with other members of the Accounts Receivable team
- Keep the Accounts Receivable team leader updated on volume of open queries and any escalate any issues
So, if you think you could add value to this team and could demonstrate a sound knowledge of the skill sets required for this role, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available to start work.