Chadderton, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job Role: Quotations Administrator
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
We are current recruiting on behalf of one of our clients for a Quotations Administrator. This particular role is extremely busy and fast paced so the ability to work accurately under pressure is essential.
You will have some experience of costings and quotations, be good with numbers and conversions of units of measure and have experience of both metric and imperial measurements. You will need to have commercial awareness, understand the order/quotation process and be able to multitask and work to extremely strict deadlines. You will also need excellent maths and IT skills with a high degree of accuracy and an organised approach is essential.
- Creating and processing quotations for a wide range of products and services
- Assist with contract and distributor pricing
- Maintain master price book
- Assist with costs and pricing on Custom Product enquiries
- Monitor any major changes in product and service costs
- Monitor orders and invoices from daily reports
- Keep good filing system for pricing information
- Assist with the production of reports and analysis of quotations submitted for senior management
- Recording of any competitive information received
- Liaising with all team members including Managers, Engineers and Buyers.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Educational Background and Key Skills
- GCSE Level qualifications and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- An understanding of the importance of data confidentiality
- Commercial awareness
Please note that mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not being successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.