Up to £10 per hour
2 months ago
Reception Support Co-ordinator
To provide a welcoming and professional atmosphere for staff, site visitors and customers.
To assist the Facilities Manager/Team in maintaining a safe and healthy working environment that supports the business and provides excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Greeting visitors to the site in a professional and courteous manner. Issuing temporary access passes where appropriate and drawing their attention to site-specific H&S information.
- Receiving incoming calls where necessary, managing queries in a swift, professional manner.
- To sort incoming mail received by the business into departmental / functional areas and to oversee the arrangements for outgoing post, ready for collections at agreed intervals. Maintaining records of postage as required.
- Receiving helpdesk calls for the Facilities Team and resolving issues where possible and escalating complex queries to the Facilities Manager.
- Raising purchase orders for products and services used by the Facilities Team.
- Manage starters, movers and leavers process for access passes to the building and car parks.
- Conducting regular stock audits and purchasing printed material for the business.
- Conducting regular stock audits and purchasing stationery supplies for the business.
- Receiving requests and booking hired vehicles, courier services and buffet lunches for staff and visitors as required.
- Booking of visitors car-parking spaces.
- Maintaining an appropriate booking system for meeting rooms.
- Ensuring the visitors area and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy.
- To carry out ad-hoc mailings where required.
- Covering sickness, absence and heavy workload within the Facilities Team where required.
- Monitor the on-site heating and cooling system.
- Manage and control department invoices to ensure they are paid within payment terms.
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Professional attitude.