Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £27000 per annum + Plus car and benefits
about 1 year ago
Regional Sales Executive
up to £27K plus car and benefits
The main purpose of the role is to secure Preventative Maintenance contracts. Complete site survey's, submit and secure quotations or tenders in accordance with the company estimating rules and in line with pricing policies and targeted time frames. This will usually involve visiting a customer's site to understand their requirements, devise a solution and prepare the contracts. Always providing customers with excellent service standards and promoting the companies products
The emphasis of the role is split into four main areas:
- Seek out and secure opportunities from various sources, including field engineer requests, existing client requests, non-contract enquiries and internal requests from Operational personnel.
- Record the opportunity on the Sale Quote Spread Sheet in real time with any progress to the opportunity.
- Visit Site when necessary to gather accurate information and to discuss the customer's requirements.
- To devise a solution which meets the clients requirements and to progress the opportunity through to a quotation in line with the agreed Estimating procedures and rules.
- Submit the quotation to the client within a pre-agreed time frame.
- To contact the customer to ensure that the quotation meets their requirements and to convert the quotations into orders secured.
In addition the role will require some focus on developing leads
To meet given targets for quotations submitted.
- To meet given targets for orders won and opportunity conversion rates.
- To meet given targets for enquiry to quotation time scales.
- Ensure opportunities that are above the pre-agreed level are inputted and visible through Monthly Reports.
- Ensure quotes won or lost are updated in real time and are visible through the sales quotes portal.
- Seek out opportunities for other areas of the business. Also promote our Sister Companies
- The value of Quotations issued against a pre-agreed target.
- The Value of Orders Secured against a pre-agreed target.
- The Conversion rate of quotations to orders against a pre-agreed target.
- The Percentage of Orders secured at Target Selling Price (TSP) or above.
- The average time it takes from enquiry received to issue of a quotation against pre-agreed targets
- Ensure that the number of customer's visited, opportunities created and contacts created are at the correct level against the pre-agreed targets and are correctly logged in your Monthly Report.
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above
- Service organisation experience
- Door industry experience
- Self Motivation and drive to succeed
- Communication and interpersonal skills (Both internal and external)
- Commercial / business acumen
- Time management and organisation
- Self starter
- Team player
- Negotiation skills
- If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.