Up to £18000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Resource Co-ordinator and are available to cover a long term maternity leave? Do you want to work for a company who have a fantastic reputation in their industry and pride themselves in delivering excellence? If you enjoy working within a strong team culture where every individual matters, then this could be the role for you! A salary of £18,000 is on offer with a commencement date of August.
- Administration/analysis of tracker data to ensure the most cost effective use of vehicles
- Maintain the resource tracker that controls the co-ordination and prioritisation of the delivery teams
- Co-ordinate, chair and administer weekly / bi weekly labour meetings with the operational teams
- Forge relationships with external labour providers
- Coordination of the timesheet administration to tie in with the requirements of the commercial team for different contract requirements. i.e. target cost needs
- Monthly resource reporting to the senior management team
- Liaison with the plant department for all vehicle and mobile telephone management
- Identify vacancies, interview and select applicants (with applicable department leads and HR)
- Monitor training and development requirements in conjunction with the Training Department in line with the competency matrix and training report as well as ensuring effective performance and development of apprentices by identifying suitable projects and work streams
- Ideally hold a suitable relevant qualification e.g., NVQ3.
- You must be able to demonstrate significant experience in a similar co-ordination role
- You will have a high level of communication, literacy and numerical skills, as well as being fully conversant on Excel.
- In addition, you will have good commercial judgement together with being a strong team player.