Up to £32000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Sales Account Manager Education ( HE/FE)
Basic Salary £32,000 ote £13,000 , car allowance plus many core benefits
MiGrowth are working with a leading vendor helping educators and businesses succeed all over the world. Our technology empowers teachers, students and teams to learn and collaborate in innovative ways.
The Education Account Manager is the primary business development sales person for the K-12 and higher & Further Education market.
* Responsible for creating a sales plan and identify target customers in order to hit a specific territory revenue target
* Responsible for introducing our product solutions and demonstrating these products to prospective clients
* Participating in key events including trade shows BETT, executive visits and channel training
* Outstanding knowledge of the education market, how technology purchasing works in this market and the needs of those working in this market.
* Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency with technology
* Must be a self-starter with technology and have the ability to learn new skills independently
* Experience in forecasting and hitting sales targets
* At least two years' experience in Education focused sales for a fast-paced, technology-driven business
* Experience working with educators
* Strong presentation skills
* Proven aptitude for developing relationships with key decision makers
* Strong ability to analyse and solve problems
* Ability to self-motivate
* Good time-management, record-keeping and planning skills
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW27
Migrowth specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Technology & Audio Visual Industry.