Up to £50000 per annum +
9 months ago
Sales Account Manager HE/FE
Basic Salary up to £50,000 ote £75,000 , car allowance plus many core benefits
Role will cover London & M3 M4 corridor
Must Have Audio Visual or IT Experience in dealing with end users is essential High Education Further Education, Universities.
Migrowth are working with a leading Vendor, who are looking to add to their team for a Sales Account Manager HE/FE
You will be responsible for achieving your own revenue target, and manage your own customer base and diary
* Create and develop strategic (reseller ) relationships within the relevant sector.
* Create a pipeline of larger scale projects within the HE/FE space
* Convert the pipeline into Net sales and manage the product lifecycle of the projects
* Achieve budgeted net sales and profit for the selected Key Accounts both End Users and Channel Partners.
* Provide customer feedback into the organisation in an organised manner to ensure development of the solution portfolio
* Own, build & Manage the relationship selected Key Accounts, End Users HE/FE
* Build effective relationship/network at all levels within the customers organisation to achieve high level of intelligence and planning.
* Maintain and keep updated sales pipeline/forecast in relevant tools
What we are looking for:
Proven relevant experience in a field based role working within the Technology Space
* Experience Business and Account Development HE/FE
* Very strong communication and negotiation skills
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW30
Migrowth specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Technology & Audio Visual Industry