£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Sales Account Manager - Vendor
Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000 OTE £70,000 with company car or car allowance plus many core benefits
Candidates ideally based South East , London, Home Counties
Migrowth are working with a leading Technology Vendor, who are looking to add to their team for a Key Account Manager who are a leader in Next-Generation Technology.
This role is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to join a well-known and highly regarded vendor, you will be joining a well-established sales team the successful applicant's role will be to sell in to the large Enterprise sector to pre-existing customers and new accounts . This will be done through regular face to face meetings with senior level decision makers in some of the UK's biggest Enterprise companies
The responsibility of the Key account Manager is to conduct the company's business within the assigned territory and sectors large Enterprise is prefered) in such a manner that the company's image is maintained and enhanced and to maximize the company's long-term sales and profitability.
* Participates with Director of Sales in the planning and determination of specific account prospects and forecasting short and long-term funnel of sales activities.
* Analyzes prospect's business activity, present mode of operation, profit status and similar areas of consideration. Determines potential problem areas and develops an appropriate sales approach.
* Organizes sales calls by priority of potential prospect needs and total sales potential. Accurately, timely and promptly reflects all account activity in the weekly forecasting process and in the sales database in accordance with our methodology.
* Builds and maintains customer relationships on a day-to-day basis through account management, cold calling, prospecting, servicing account issues, up-selling, etc.
* Makes sales calls on prospects, develops and maintains contact and rapport with appropriate personnel; questions prospects on needs, product requirements and current product problems; outlines basic product needs, coordinates and develops proposals.
* Prepares presentation of proposals; anticipates problem areas and points of potential sales resistance and closes business.
* Develops joint business development and growth strategies with partner channels to maximize sales penetration within the territory.
* Encourages further collaborative business partner pursuits. Manages all aspects of building strong sales channels (resellers, system Integrators, etc.) and alliance partners within the sector, including evaluating, recruiting, training, and fostering relationships.
* Represents the company at various industry events (tradeshows, seminars, conferences, etc.) and conducts product demonstrations, technical presentations and interacts with prospects and clients, etc.
* Experience in Enterprise IT Sales
* Proven track record in managing significant levels of business.
* Experience in enterprise mobility.
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW34
Migrowth specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Technology & Audio Visual Industry