- Location: Denton
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Ana Pankowski
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- Email: email@example.com
- Posted: 2 months ago
Mpeople recruitment are excited to be recruiting for our client who is based in Denton for a Sales Administrator. This company is well established and has been trading for many years with a great reputation within their field.
The Role: Sales Administrator
· Processing and releasing of sales orders in an accurate and efficient manner
· Ensure orders are routed onto correct transport routes for delivery
· Liaising with customer’s branches on backorders and alternative products
· Checking stock allocations and reallocating items where required
· Using your own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues
· Working to service delivery KPI’s
· Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
· General office administration with electronic filing.
· Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
· Working to fixed business deadlines.
· Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes.
· To maintain and establish professional and responsive relationships with customer branches to ensure total customer satisfaction, while maintaining business standards and meeting all business objectives
· Identify business opportunities and process improvements
· Provide cover for other members of the team
· Possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service
· Experienced in dealing with inbound service enquiries by phone and email, query resolution and order processing
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, meeting department KPIs
· Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
· Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
· Must show a willingness to learn about the business.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.