Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you a confident communicator with strong administrative skills, and an enthusiastic telephone manner? Are you looking to join a well-established and reputable business?
Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator on behalf of our client based in Oldham.
Our client are looking for a proactive and motivated individual to join their Sales team on a permanent basis.
The Sales Administrator will be the first point of contact for customers (in relation to placing orders, queries, current orders and deliveries), and therefore our client are looking for a personable individual that can deliver a high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from existing customers
- Order processing
- Creating invoices and inputting invoices onto the system
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Arranging collections and deliveries, and sending PODs
- Making outbound calls to existing business to maintain relationships, and to upsell products where appropriate
- Making outbound calls to prospective business (fact finding calls), in order to try and increase the existing customer base
- General administration such as filing, maintaining the database etc.
Our client would like a confident communicator that would be happy to pick up the telephone and make outbound calls, as well as just answering any incoming calls. They are looking for somebody that can build strong rapport with customers, and that has a personable and attitude.
Experience within a similar role is essential, and experience of sales/account management would be beneficial.
The salary for this role is £18,000 per annum (38 hours per week). Working hours are 8.30-5pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday, and this company offer a very competitive holiday allowance.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.