Heywood, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £21000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an enthusiastic and mission-driven individual with administrative experience? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing company where you can make a big difference?
Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking a Sales Administrator on behalf of a reputable business based in Heywood. Our client offer many staff incentives such as free onsite parking, private healthcare, and dress down Fridays.
The ideal candidate would be proactive and enthusiastic, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Duties would include but not be limited to:
▪ Providing a high level of customer service over the telephone, through email and through live chat
▪ Sales order processing
▪ Working closely with vendors and suppliers to source and order stock, and negotiating to maximise company profitability
▪ Supply chain management to provide pricing for the sales team in response to quote requests and inbound orders
▪ Keeping the CRM system up to date with correct and accurate information, and ensuring it is in line with order related processes
▪ Competitor analysis in relation to promotional availability and price/availability checks
▪ Product catalogue management
▪ Liaising with internal departments to ensure that an excellent level of customer service is always delivered
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have previous experience within an administrative role.
Our client are looking for an individual that possesses exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), as well as having the ability to plan and manage their own workload and work accurately under pressure.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search