Bolton, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Sales Co-ordinator and enjoying working to targets? Do you want to work for a family run business who value their employees and are the leaders in their market? This is a varied role, combining sales, customer service and administration. A package of around £25,000 is on offer along with free on site parking plus other benefits.
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients using desk based selling techniques
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the product and service portfolio.
- Process orders by phone, web and email
- Be proactive in generating quality sales leads for field sales colleagues (i.e. selling offers / promotions)
- Conduct market research as required.
- Promote and sell extensive product portfolio
- Make outbound sales prospecting calls and develop all sales opportunities
- Place orders in the correct manner ensuring payment is taken correctly
- Answer all sales calls professionally and efficiently and deal with customer/ potential customer requests for information
- Assist in meeting challenging group sales targets through proactively selling.
- Ensure that all orders are dispatched with 100% accuracy and invoiced within the agreed delivery framework
- Provide customer satisfaction, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Production Departments to ensure that stock is at suitable levels
- Expedite/progress orders with Despatch
- Establish and maintain a customer record system
- You will be an experienced Sales Co-ordinator
- Able to meet and exceed customers expectations
- Strong team player
- Resilient and persistent
- Strong sales and listening skills
You will receive a basic of £20,000 along with commission equating to a minimum of £25,000. the working week is 40 hours, excellent family business who other many benefits including free on site parking.