Sales Manager/ Business Development Manager
- Location: Bolton
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Sharon Walsh
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
- Email: email@example.com
- Benefits: + commission and car allowance
- Posted: 1 month ago
Are you experienced within telecommunications as either a Sales Manager or Business Development Manager and want to work for a brilliant company that are well established, dynamic and innovative?
If you have a proven sales track record within IT Managed Services / Digital print and would like to be part of a business that has great presence within their market then get in touch now. A basic salary of up to £60K (depending on the role) is on offer along with a great OTE package!
- A proven record of success in new business Digital Print Photocopier Sales/ IT Managed Services with a minimum of 5 years proven experience.
- A natural communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to socialise naturally.
- A strategic thinker
- Present a character generating respect in face-to-face or telephone environments.
- Great telephone ability.
- Able to deliver presentations, reports, solutions and ideas to clients and in-house staff.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients and their challenges along with the right technical solutions.
- A wide knowledge of the industry and a strong understanding of the full range of technology on the market and how it is used within the vertical markets targeted.
- The appreciation of the need to assume accountability for the personal performance within the Digital Print and Document Management/IT managed Services division
- The necessary skills and attributes to be able to identify and develop and secure new business opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- A fantastic basic salary of up to £40K for the BD role plus commission and car allowance, up to £60K basic for the Sales Manager role. Holidays are 20 days per year plus Bank Holidays - an additional day’s holiday is accrued for each full year worked up to a maximum of 25 days in the first 5 years. A maximum of 30 days holiday can be achieved through time-served long-service additional days accumulated.
- Staff Pension.
- Health Insurance.
- Long service awards and time-served bonus’