£19000 - £21000 per annum
10 months ago
Are you an experienced Sales Order Processor who wants to work for a company who have been established over 150 years? You will need to have strong communication skills and be computer literate , great with customers and able to work as part of a team.If you want to work for a well known global expanding company who always put their people first then this could be the role for you. Working in a strong team culture and paying a salary of up to £21,000 plus many benefits with an immediate start.
- To be an experienced Sales Order Processor, specific training will be given
- To ensure all orders are managed from receipt to invoice
- To communicate with hauliers to arrange timely delivery of all customer orders.
- To liaise internally with all departments on delivery priorities.
- To effectively communicate with customers to advise of any discrepancies between the customers orders and delivery.
- To manage and communicate internal service levels.
- To support finance by managing POD discrepancies against invoiced orders and ensuring invoicing is completed in a timely manner (daily)
- To ensure the daily loading schedule is met on time and in full, to be achieved by ensuring that all stock transfers and loading/picking documentation is produced in time for loading.
- To have full involvement with all Export orders, the checking, completing of all documentation and the practice of good communication with the shipping company.
- The practice of good communication skills with all colleagues.
- To be flexible within ones working hours to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Be Proactive
- To be a self starter and self motivated
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication skills
You will be working a 37.5 hour week along with a salary of up to £21,000 plus benefits including on site parking.