about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an expanding organisation that is seeing exceptional growth and now requires an additional sales support administrator to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for somoene wanting to progress their career with a company that provides excellent training and promotes from within.
Candidates need to have worked in a similar role to be considered for this position.
- Liaising with customers
- Support account managers
- Creating accurate and detailed quotes
- Maintaining data in CRM
- Help to drive and increase profitability
- Accept and prepare sales orders for processing
- Liaise between departments
- Achieving SLAs on quote turnaround
- Resolving ad hoc issues
- Provide data and reports to support the Account Manager
- Completing Software license deliveries to customers
- Liaising with vendors/suppliers and negotiating pricing
What you can expect:
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.