Normanton, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Plus benefits
18 days ago
Our client is actively seeing a Sales Support executive to join a busy and demanding team.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Maintaining and developing sales in specific territory to achieve the target and aspirations of the company via outbound calls;
- Understand customers needs and potential opportunities to better service their requirements with our product portfolio and offers;
- Business development
- Quoting customers, sample follow up
- To contact potential and existing customers by telephone and generate market information on quantity, pricing and competition for a predefined range of products;
- Responsibility for progressing and reporting on defined technical sales projects;
- Progressing opportunities for product briefs from territory by regular phone contact and other communication channels;
- Communication with Customers, Area Sales Executives and senior level on sales forecasts;
- Track sales against target and provide monthly updates at team meetings;
- Support the external sales team with their sales activities as required;
- Maintain and record all relevant information on CRM, sales database and Microsoft;
- Support external sales team in developing and maintaining relationships with assigned principals;
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by Management.
- A highly administrative role with the capacity to make outbound calls.
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not received a response within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion