Bolton, Greater Manchester
£16500 - £18000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you an ambitious individual seeking career path progression? Do you want to work for a company who is growing?
As a Surveyor Route Coordinator you will be:
- Monitoring a map of the UK to ensure that the appointments booked for each day meet certain criteria in terms of maximum driving times and maximum number of appointments.
- Using a bespoke IT system with Google integration to plan surveyor appointment routes.
- Have regular telephone communication with our surveyor workforce to build good working relations.
- Assist first response team members in finding suitable inspection appointments.
- Monitor resource within the surveyor workforce and report any deficiency to senior management team.
- Ensure that all agreed appointments are met by our surveyor workforce.
- A good knowledge of UK geography.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Previous experience in an appointment/delivery scheduling role would be advantageous but not essential.