Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Scheduler who is looking for your next move? Do you want to work for an established company who have several sites across the UK? If you have outstanding attention to detail, are a strong team player with excellent organisational skills then this could be the role for you. It is an excellent opportunity to join an established team who pride themselves in delivering outstanding customer service. A salary of £18,000 is on offer along with other benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Taking visit request details from customers - via phone and email
- Scheduling of the North East and West based assessor team
- Strategically analysing diaries to ensure effective and efficient route planning
- Updating of system databases
- Scheduling and planning of delivery driver run
- Experience as working as part of a team
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Forward planning
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build and sustain relationships and continually evaluate the changing needs of the business and its customers
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to responsibilities.
A salary of £18,000 plus 25 days holiday, free on site parking and health care scheme. immediate start is available.