Bury, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Are you an experienced IT Software Developer? Do you want to work for an extremely successful and rapidly expanding company who have a laid back approach and offer some flexible home working? If you like the idea of being part of a dynamic innovative business then this could be the organisation for you! The salary is negotiable depending on experience and career progression is on offer too.
- Develop new features and functionality for the software products
- To fix defects as and when required
- Develop new software products
- Participate in discussions regarding the product roadmap
- Provide support and mentoring for Junior Developers
- Manage progress of work
- Provide regular feedback to lead Developers and Management
- Plan and develop upcoming work
- Pro active with good organisational skills
- Self managing, ability to lead and influence
- Familiar with: NET 4.5, Java script, HTML and CSS, SignalR, Integration testing
- A good understanding of SOLID, clean code principles and design patterns
Flexible working hours, free on site parking, pension, on going training, charity and social events along with a negotiable salary depending on experience.