Stretford, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent company benefits
17 days ago
Senior Marketing Executive (Fixed term contract)
Salary £25,000 to £30,000
Working hours: 8.30am to 17.00pm (Some flexibility)
Our client based in Sale are currently looking to recruit an senior marketing executive to join the team on a fixed term contract for 11 months to cover maternity leave. This is an excellent organisation that provides support, training and benefits to all staff members.
- Design individual marketing plans that are strategically-aligned to support acquisition and retention, seeking insight and engagement from key stakeholders.
- Create campaign activity plans which execute the overall marketing plan for each individual brand and activity stream (acquisition/retention), working within brand guidelines to agreed timescales, and managing business priorities.
- Own, plan and manage budgets for each individual activity stream, driving cost-efficiencies and reporting on spend.
- Continually seeking to improve customers experience with the Group, both throughout the acquisition process as well as the lifetime of their relationship with the company
- Be responsible for creating and shaping messaging whilst ensuring all content across all channels, including digital and offline, is accurate and up-to-date.
- Build an internal communications plan which support colleagues in their understanding of key messages and activity.
- Ensure that all marketing communications are delivered to a high standard and with appropriate sign-off.
- Support and lead projects as and when required, to aid departmental and wider business objectives.
- Convey, explain and brief ideas to designers and agencies, to facilitate output of high-quality work produced to the brief, with minimal amends required, ensuring a timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Report on campaign success and recommend course of action to help inform future strategic marketing decisions
- Strong communication, copywriting, proof-reading and campaign management.
- Experience of working in a marketing environment.
- Professional qualification in marketing
Please note if you do not receive a response to your application within 5 days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.