Chadderton, Greater Manchester
25 days ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis to join a well-established company based in the Chadderton area.
Working in the Purchase Ledger team and reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will assist with transactional duties and will deputise for the Manager in their absence. You will provide Maternity Cover within this department.
Full time - 40 hours per week
Temporary - 4 months
Salary - up to £10.50 per hour
Location - Chadderton
- Assist in ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner ready for the payment run.
- Ensure all work is completed to a satisfactory standard and ensure a 'get it right first time' approach is adhered to daily.
- Ensure that statement recs are completed for all key creditors on a monthly basis, ready to be authorised and signed of by the Manager.
- Be the primary contact for the key supplier accounts, ensuring that all queries are resolved and invoices are processed in time for the monthly payment run.
- To ensure all invoices sent from the Grounds business are processed and all queries form their Finance Manager are managed and dealt with to a satisfactory standard.
- To assist the Manager in reviewing debit balances on a monthly basis and ensure all debit balances are reduced and/or cleared each month.
- To review the monthly aged creditor report with the AP Manager and assist in clearing the aged credit.
- Deputise in producing the monthly CIS return.
- Previous experience within a Purchase Ledger position
- Forward thinking and strives for improvement - pitching ideas to FC and the wider finance team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a focused manner
- Fully competent with MS Word, Excel and Navision (Beneficial)
- Proven experience working to deadlines
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £10.50 per hour
- 25 days holidays (pro-rata)
- Dress down Fridays
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.