Trafford, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £21500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Recruitment are seeking a Service Administrator on behalf of our client based in Stretford. This is a great opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation.
Our client require a strong administrator that can manage their own workload, and can work well within a team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To maximise departmental profitability through the sale of labour, parts, accessories, & other products.
- To monitor warranty claim submissions and requisite credits and take action as required.
- To control service stocks at a level commensurate with profit requirements and enhanced customer relations
- To ensure the necessary improvements and corrective actions are taken where variations of target achievement occur
- To improve the quality of customer service and retention
- To provide business case for new service products.
- To establish and maintain good relationships with all other departmental colleagues.
- To work closely with the service team for our direct business to deliver 'best in class' service.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Our client are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong confident and good with customers on the phone, and ideally worked in a similar industry.
- Hard working and able to deal with a high volume of work
- Previously had a role as a service coordinator
- Quick learner with a good aptitude and work ethic
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.