£28000 - £35000 per annum + OTE £40-50K + pension + 23 days holiday
1 day ago
Service Engineer (Fire & Security)
£28,000 - £35,000 (OTE £40-50K)
We are pleased to be working with a UK leader in the design, installation, servicing and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Concierge systems and Fire/Intruder Alarms, working on behalf of clients throughout the UK.
Our client is built around a team with extensive technical and management expertise and they're now looking to expand their service engineering team in the Hertfordshire area. As an experienced Service Engineer (Fire & Security) you will be joining a busy team dealing with installation, maintenance and repairs to fire alarm systems.
The annual starting salary c. £28,000- £35,000 (OTE £40,000 - £50,000). Remuneration will be discussed at interview stage and will be dependent upon relevant industry experience.
In addition to a very competitive salary you will also be offered unlimited overtime opportunities; call out allowance; fully fuelled car/van; death in service policy; company subsidised pension scheme; flexible working arrangements; mobile phone; salary sacrifice scheme.
- You MUST be an FIA accredited engineer, FIA or BS5839 training is essential.
- Have strong experience within the fire and electronic security systems industry.
- Posses sound knowledge of current standards and legislation and able to demonstrate recent relevant experience.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years previous experience within the Electronic Security and Fire Alarm Industry and have a working knowledge of BS5839 fire regulations.
- You must be a multi-skilled engineer with a bias towards Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting. The ability to cover a 24-hour call-out on a rota basis is essential to be considered for this position.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectification and problem solving, commissioning and documenting for a wide range of electronic security and fire alarm systems including emergency lighting.
- You will be required to service the company's product portfolio for existing and new business and provide support to clients as and when required.
Who are you?
- You must be a solid all-round engineer possessing a professional and positive attitude to work.
- You should have excellent customer relationship management with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You should be confident and highly motivated with strong problem solving abilities.
- You must be quality focussed with a keen attention to detail and be willing to work independently or as part of a dedicated engineering team have a flexible approach to work.
- You will need a full UK driving licence.
On commencement of employment you will be required to provide evidence of all skills and competeneces including qualifications and will be required to complete a Security Screening in line with BS7858 and undertake and enhanced DBS check.
If you're looking to work for a reputable Engineering company and build on yuour existing expeirnece as a Fire & Security Service Engineer then you need to get in touch with me asap!