Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£17000 - £18000 per annum
27 days ago
Administrator - Share Incentive Plan - Up to £18k Huddersfield and Leeds
My client is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across their areas of expertise - funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe they are part of an international Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, the Group provides them with a strong platform to realise their growth ambitions and continue to build on their success.
At an exciting time for my client, they have an Administration position available in their Share Incentive Plans area of the business. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a busy, operational team, handling requests from their Share Plans team.
You will need to gather customer information and draft responses, inputting data into Microsoft (MS) Excel and producing letters via MS Word. You will be making contact with external parties, such as requesting tax and national insurance payment details from companies, as well as keeping records and databases up to date, filing and responding to emails.
- Process Shareplan leavers; Dividend Re-investment applications; Standing details changes according to set procedures
- Daily data entry onto Microsoft Excel
- Produce letters via Microsoft Word
- Requesting tax and national insurance payment details from companies
- Provide accurate daily and weekly statistics
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing complete, concise and accurate administration records.
- Team working
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Technical awareness
- Wider industry awareness/knowledge
Benefits of working for our client include:
- Free onsite parking in Huddersfield; Free shuttle bus between Huddersfield town centre and the office at the start and end of the day
- Large kitchen with free tea and coffee, plus a breakout area with vending machine; outside seating area
- 23 days holiday, which increases in line with service
- Pension scheme, life cover and the opportunity to opt-in to additional benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme
My client has an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
You may also get the chance to study for a Business Administration GNVQ within this role; a great opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills alongside gaining valuable work experience.
***Please be aware the Huddersfield office will be relocating to Leeds city centre from APRIL 2020 and throughout 2021***