£27369 - £33432 per annum
2 months ago
One of our Secondary Schools is looking to appoint a professional, self-motivated, pro-active and organised officer to work in a busy but rewarding school office and welfare environment.
The successful candidate will attend to the students' medical needs (including administering medication) and on a daily basis will also be expected to provide high quality and effective administrative support for admissions, student files/records, NFER testing and SIMS reporting (including mark sheets and assessment).
Excellent IT skills (preferably with SIMS experience) and strong communication skills are essential for this role. Experience in a busy office environment is highly desirable. Candidates must have the ability to undertake complex tasks and will receive training as required for the post.
In this role, the successful candidate may undertake other school office duties.
- To assist in the assessment process for all casual and new admissions including NFER testing and KS2 data.
- To use the assessment, mark sheet and report functions to create appropriate data templates and reports for evaluation as required
- To be responsible for all student information to be up to date on the School Information System including photos, contact telephone numbers, allergy information, address changes, medical needs and medication (GP details), permission for publication of photographs etc.
- To keep all student files and records up to date, inform relevant staff including HoYs, teachers, first aiders of key information in relation to students and staff.
- Keep all fire drill registers for students (PEEPs) and staff (fire packs) and plans up to date on a weekly basis, including all associated housekeeping duties. Liaise with fire wardens and the site team/Director of Finance & Facilities to ensure maps and all information is accurate and communicated to staff as per the fire Warden Fire policy and any other associated tasks
- Undertake word processing and operation of IT software as required including advanced applications (mail merge/tables/spreadsheets/databases/use of software packages for admin requirements e.g. leaflets, posters etc.)
- Administrative tasks including printing, copying, laminating, sending text messages, data entry or letters etc. to be completed as instructed to do so by line manager
The successful candidate will need to:
* Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work in a busy environment
* Be methodical, pro-active and have a keen eye for detail
* Be able to plan, organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
In return you will receive:
* The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
* A school which is reflective and striving for continual improvement
Deadline for applications is Monday 23rd September 2019 (by the end of the day)
Interview date will be confirmed once shortlisting has taken place
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests'. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.