Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9.43 - £9.44 per hour + subsidized canteen, 33 days holiday after AWR
14 days ago
Social Media Advisor
- Leeds City Centre
- Part time
- Evenings and Weekends
- £9.44 per hour
Experience with social media interaction? Keen to work for a market leading business? Brilliant! Read on and apply.
We currently have exciting opportunities with our global supermarket leader to join their Social Media Team on part and full time contacts. They are keen to interview individuals who are available to start work immediately and have experience working with customers in a busy environment, particularly using social media platforms.
The benefits of taking this role include:
- £9.44 per hour
- Subsidised canteen
- 28 days holiday increasing to 33 days after 12 weeks worked (pro rata based on hours worked)
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Handling customer complaints on social media platforms and ensuring these are resolved in a timely and friendly manner
- Dealing with queries and complaints via social media platforms such as twitter
- Handling large volumes of emails this will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer
- Dealing with external queries
- Liaise with PR/Media Agencies
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Have a positive outlook, with a 'can-do' and 'win/win' attitude.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking.
- A quick learner.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer.
- Share Information and work comfortably within a team.
- Basic computing skills.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Competent social media user.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. If you are keen to be considered, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course.