Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum + free parking onsite,
9 months ago
£40,000 per annum,
12 month contract
Are you looking for a new role with future opportunities? Would you like to work for a family owned organisation who are innovators in their sector? The look no further.
We are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer for our client based in the Leeds. The client is a leading engineering company based in Leeds.
- Salary of £40,000 per annum
- Free parking onsite
- Work life balance initiatives
- 12 month contract
Responsibilities within this role will include;
- Working in the creative process of development of safety critical software from the draft specification up to the Implementation and beyond
- Hardware related verification / validation of software components is a demanding part of the software engineering
- Accompanying and / or performing of function tests
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- A degree in the electronics or informatics or an equivalent qualification plus experience
- Experience in Embedded Software development on micro controller-level in C
- Knowledge in the principles for software tests at hardware, device and system level
- Knowledge about safety critical software development according to standards EN5012X , IEC 61508 or equivalent standards are desired
- Good basic knowledge in hardware, the use of schematic and PCB design tools, as well as measuring technology
- Team player capability and flexibility, as well as self-organised working
- Rail and marine experience desirable.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. If you are keen to be considered, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course.