Bury, Greater Manchester
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Software Tester who is experienced with Automation Testing and are looking for your next move? Do you want to work for an established and growing company who really do value their employees and have a fantastic working environment and culture. Does the sound of working for an award winning company appeal to you? Working in a friendly and sociable company, offering a salary of £35,000 along with some outstanding benefits.
- To produce test plans for projects and changes.
- To ensure all tests are traceable and accountable.
- To build and maintain automated tests where required.
- To provide accurate estimates for testing requirements and deadlines.
- To work with the support and development teams to help investigate and verify customer raised issues.
- To work alongside the development team to assist in project planning.
- To understand the industry requirements of the customer base and develop a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met
- To identify issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- Evaluate testing tools
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the agile product life cycle
- In addition to these main duties, there will be a number of other tasks arising from time to time and the post holder will be expected to take a flexible view of his/her role profile.
- ISTQB certification
- Experienced Software Tester
- Experienced with test automation tools and strategies
- Degree educated
- Practical and systematic approach to testing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Basic SQL query construction to support testing
- Understanding of agile project management processes
Offering a salary of up to £37,000 plus many great benefits, including staff discount, on site free parking , pension and medical insurance