Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Recruitment are seeking a Supplier Account Manager on behalf of our client, to join their team in Oldham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and reputable business, that is going through an exciting period of growth.
The Supplier Relations Executive will take responsibility for managing and maintaining strong working relationships with suppliers.
Please note this will include frequent (2-3 times a week) travel throughout the UK.
Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining strong supplier relationships
- Maintaining and updating the supplier database to ensure that the information is correct, and has all relevant documentation uploaded
- Ensuring that the business has a robust network of suppliers that can meet coverage, scale and quality requirements
- Attending supplier review meetings, and auditing suppliers on an annual basis
- Researching and identifying new potential suppliers, and proactively negotiating to build a relationship
- Ensuring appropriate contract are in place with suppliers
- Supporting the sales team with the tendering process for new and existing client accounts
Our client are looking for a confident individual that has effective relationship building, and strong negotiation skills.
Experience within negotiation and problem solving is essential, as is a full UK driving licence (due to nationwide travel).
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is also essential, with Advanced Excel being desirable.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.