£25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
My client is a well established Regional Accountancy practice with offices across Eastern England and is currently seeking a number of Tax Seniors to join their expanding business
You will manage a client portfolio ensuring that all personal, partnership and trust SA tax compliance of those clients are tax dealt with, meeting quality and budgetary expectations.
Other key responsibilities will be dealing with the P11D compliance for a designated client portfolio, meeting quality and budgetary expectations and assisting with workflow to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard and by the required deadlines.
As an accomplished Tax Senior you will be exceptional at developing strong customer relationships through your ability to engender confidence with your knowledge and interpersonal skills.
You will need to be ideally ;-
- ATT qualified or qualified by experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within professional tax practice
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office and accounting software
- Effective communication with staff, management and client
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
On offer is an attractive basic salary and a flexible range of benefits you would expect from a large and successful regional practice.