Rochdale, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
5 out of 7 days a week. Covering early and late shifts. Earliest start time 6am, latest finish time 10pm.
Team Leader, Service Experience
Temporary to permanent
Mpeople are currently seeking a Team leader on behalf of our client based in Rochdale. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a unique and exciting role with one of the UK's top 4 supermarkets that provides multiple benefits and great career prospects.
This role is initially on a temporary basis but will be ongoing with the view to becoming permanent for the right candidate. You will need to be available to register with us, interview and start the new role as soon as possible.
About the role:
- Leadership and accountability of the Service Experience Team's performance, including monthly one to one's, rotas, absence and holiday management.
- Phone call and email quality coaching of the Service Experience colleagues ensuring clients are getting the best service.
- Recovering and resolving issues ensuring there is no customer impact and where impact unavoidable for clear communication to be sent in a timely manner.
- Engagement with the network coordinators (TNC's) and NSC DM's to continuously focus on improving Service to Customers.
- Management and Escalation of none compliance and performance across the end to end solution ensuring all SLA's are met
- Subject matter expert, responsible for spotting trends and working with stores, depots and NSC for driving improvement
- Developing training materials and training for the Service Experience Team from being a new starter to be a SME.
- Responsible for ensuring parcels flow end to end on-time for collection and returns using vehicle tracking technology.
- Accountable for 'out of hours' operational decision making and handover to the TNC's and the wider team with clear and concise communications.
- 'Out of hours' point of contact for Clients and Operational teams.
- Analytical approach required to complete 'running of the business' reports and compliance
- Spotting and acting on opportunities for lowering costs across the network (LCOM)
- Must be flexible to work any 5 from 7 days per week, over 24 hours and have the ability to travel within our retail, logistics and client network
What you'll need:
- People Management
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical approach
- Flexible leadership styles
- Driving License
You will need to be available immediately to register with us, interview at short notice and start the new role as soon as possible.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.