8 months ago
I have been retained by an International Company who operates in the animal nutrition industry to recruit for a Technical Sales Manager to cover Europe. The hire is due to extensive growth taking place within the organisation.
The parent company are turning over in excess of $2 billion and were originally founded by scientists. They dedicate a lot of their resources to new product development and there is heavy investment into their research centre.
The company have rapidly developed to become one of the world's foremost companies in the field of animal and bio-engineering through innovative ideas and technologies.
Located in Europe , the role will have a technical focus and therefore a technical understanding of feed additives and experience dealing with customers across different European countries is essential.
The products being sold are high end feed products to the Pig, Poultry & Aquaculture markets. You will ideally be from a feed additives background or an animal nutrition background.
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate, The right person for the role is of high importance to the company.
The successful candidate will have;
- A BSc, MSc, Ph.D degree in animal science or related subject.
- A minimum of 3 years experience within the European Market, dealing with a range of customers.
- Excellent technical knowledge of feed additives and the key species.
- To provide technical support to the range of existing and new customers in Europe.
- To review the technical and scientific information regarding products and develop the tools for ensuring business partners and customers fully understand
- To set the goals and strategy in sales and implement plans
- To communicate on the business situations, market demand and overall commercial activities with distributors and business partners and schedule regular meetings.
- To assist the CEO in developing new business
- To present the results of research and trials to technical and non technical audiences
- Assisting in marketing and technical documentation drawn up to specific market or customer requirements
The company are offering a very good salary, excellent bonus scheme, company car and other benefits