- Location: Halifax
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Paul Rowlands
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 2 months ago
An excellent opportunity has become available to work for a leading organisation based in the Oldham area. Our client is looking for someone from a technical / automotive background that can support the scheduling function for the business, coordinate the engineers whilst providing quotes and technical support to customers.
- The role entailsco-ordinating technical field service-related operations for a company involved with capital equipment. The ideal candidate would be an individual who is already working in a service orientated environment supporting customers incoming calls for information and queries regarding vehicle repairs and then preparing quotations, scheduling repairs, and managing these through.
- A sound working knowledge of vehicles is necessary therefore a level 2 or 3 NVQ in mechanics or vehicle repair is very important. An auto mechanical/electrical bias would be beneficial. The candidate must hold a vehicle technician level 2/3 NVQ qualification or equivalent. You must possess a good telephone manner, in order to use your technical expertise to support and deliver top levels of customer service to customers.
- Ensure that CRM is constantly updated with issues, actions, WIP.
- Be aware of EHS regulations and updates, cascading these down to the field engineers (including sub-contractors) and ensuring compliance.
- Prepare and issue RAMs for field work (some exposure i.e. a H&S certification) is desirable.
- Experience of working in a small team
- Track record of working as an electrical and/or vehicle technician within an automotive workshop or automotive OE environment.
- An understanding of vehicle electrical systems.
- Ability to plan, organise & control time efficiently & profitably.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated with good communication skills.
Please not that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.