about 1 month ago
The Technical Service Manager (TSM) Health for Eastern Europe will be responsible for the technical and scientific support of the sales team regarding the animal health portfolio, with a specialization in poultry. The portfolio is comprised of probiotics, acidifiers, encapsulated butyrates, encapsulated organic acids, essential oils and mycotoxin binders. The precise area assigned can be adapted according to the profile of the candidate.
You will be home office based, preferably located in Eastern Europe and will travel across the European region (30-45% of your time)
Mission of the team:
You will work in close collaboration with the health team in the EMENA region focusing on solutions to improve animal health. The health team consists of: A business manager, product managers, technical service managers and closely collaborates with dedicated scientists.
Be the ideal partner for our customers for animal health management, as they provide scientifically proven solutions addressing immunity, intestinal integrity, microbiome management and mycotoxin risk management. Sustainable disease prevention as well as continuous improvement of animal health and welfare is their core business.
What you’ll be doing:
You are the direct partner of the sales team in supporting monogastric animal health projects in your assigned area. This consists of:
- Translate field issues and customer challenges into solutions to support their sales managers and customers;
- Provide technical training and support to the sales;
- Monitor the progress of the customer sales projects by quarterly reviews and report to the team;
- Provide direct technical support to their customers, distributors and you support critical field projects lead by the sales. Identify and prioritize customer product and application needs, manage them and drive execution with your counterparts or product manager;
- Interact with the service teams (customer laboratory and product application services) to secure your projects get all needed technical support;
- Participate in and attend local and international exhibitions, seminars, trainings and workshops;
- Translate research findings (i.e. animal trials, field experiences) to technical and sales tools (i.e. technical papers, success stories) together with the product manager, make presentations for customers, symposia and workshops;
- Manage, qualify and provide technical input regarding requests for lab services and applied research projects;
- Inform the health team on technical issues and competitive info;
- Support to R&D and registration affairs where needed, by collecting technical information and trial results;
- Be involved in preparation and execution of the marketing strategic plan;
- Communicate and exchange experience with counterparts.
What we expect of you:
- University degree in Veterinary Medicine or equivalent experience with focus on animal health;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed. This means that you have a certain affinity for commercial work;
- A high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution and a sense of urgency;
- You like working in a cross-functional team;
- Beside your mother language you can speak (or want to learn) Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or French;
- Some field experience in a monogastric species, preferably poultry
- Experience in a technical/commercial business in animal health (monogastric).
If this role fits your experience and skillset, please contact Alexandra Guy on email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 113 3858479.
*Please note, should you not receive a response with 5 working days, please accept this as not being successful. Mpeople Recruitment cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV’s received on a daily basis. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.