Technical Services Manager Ruminant- Food & Feed Safety
- Location: Eastern Europe
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Alexandra Guy
- Sector: Animal Health & Nutrition
- Email: email@example.com
- Posted: 2 months ago
Working for a leading Global company...
- We are looking for a Technical Service Manager who will be the primary point of contact for all technical aspects related to our clients ruminant product portfolio in Eastern Europe.
- You must want to work in an international environment and will be responsible for the company’s ruminant portfolio in the determined region, in close collaboration with the respective Product Manager and the Sales team.
- Bridge solutions in terms of wide technical support (for ruminant products) between their Sales Force in Eastern Europe and customers;
- Provide technical training and support to the sales employees and distributors;
- Take the lead in the quarterly project reviews for each area and you support the quarterly commercial project reviews in line with the focus grid;
- Provide direct technical support to their customers, distributors and you support critical field projects lead by the sales employees. Identify and prioritize customer product and application needs, manage them and drive execution with your counterparts or Product Manager;
- Interact with the service teams (customer laboratory service and product application development) to secure your projects get all needed technical support;
- Participate in and attend local exhibitions, seminars, training and workshops;
- Translate research findings (i.e. animal trials, field experiences) to technical, marketing and sales tools (i.e. technical papers, success stories) together with the aligned Product Manager, make presentations for customers, symposia and workshops;
- Manage, qualify and provide technical input regarding requests for lab services and applied research projects. Follow up and evaluation of the added value-initiated support and services;
- Inform Product Managers on technical issues and competitive info picked up;
- Support to R&D and support registration affairs where needed, by collecting technical information and trial results;
- Be involved in preparation and execution of the marketing strategic plan;
- Communicate and exchange experience with counterparts;
- Sharing success stories and best practices, and generating new technical insights;
- Responsible to evaluate the ROI of the Technical Service Manager actions. Cost of the action vs. Potential of the project;
- Resources allocation for strategic products and markets;
- Extrapolate and adapt knowledge but also experience.
- University degree in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science, Dairy Science or Veterinary Science;
- Experience in a technical/commercial business in Animal nutrition (Ruminants) is required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed;
- Full cooperation and teamwork with other Technical Services Managers and Product Managers;
- Full cooperation with the Sales team;
- Demonstrated success in working with sales teams on commercial activities;
- Market knowledge: Dairy Cows, Beef, Sheep, Goats and Industry;
- A high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution and a sense of urgency;
- Must be fluent in English.
- Fluent in any Eastern European Language or Russian is preferred.
Working Conditions: The location is field based and intensive travel across the region is required (50% indicative).
If this role fits your experience and skillset, please contact Alexandra Guy on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 113 3858479
Please note, should you not receive a response with 5 working days, please accept this as not being successful.
Mpeople Recruitment cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV’s received on a daily basis.
Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.