Bolton, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum + ote £25000-£30000
6 months ago
Do you have extensive trade experience?
Do you want to work for a company who is continuing their expansion in the UK market, we are looking for self-driven and confident desk-based Technical support / Administration.
Building Technician Main duties and responsibilities:
- To offer technical support to our surveyors and case management team in respect of managing variations in repair scopes
- Assessing contractor estimates
- Controlling repair schedules and costs from panel contractors
- Assist with the management of the field force surveyors and to handle a case load of desktop validation claims under delegated authority
The role will also involve providing support to our existing national surveyor network and will require you to undertake building insurance surveys on a regular basis.
Building Technician Skills and Experience:
· Candidates must have their own transport
· Previous extensive trade experience - 5+ years
· Be computer literate
What we offer:
· Basic salary £20,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
· OTE of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
· Company bonus scheme
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Career advancement
If you have the skills that we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please apply now!
This post is subject to the Disclosure & Barring Service checking process.