Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + + commission
13 days ago
TELESALES / ESTIMATOR SUPPORT
Industry: Digital Printing
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Leeds, LS11
Salary: £18k - £20k plus commission
We are working with a great client specialising in digital printing who are seeking a Telesales Executive/Estimator Support Cover to join their small team as soon as possible. The role is primarily to ensure you convert more of their client quotations into orders and follow up leads generated by the Marketing Department.
The successful applicant will be able to effectively build rapport with clients and deliver set call and talk time each day while they negotiate with prospects to ensure they increase their quotation conversion levels and target key marketing verticals who have shown an interest in their products by their interaction with direct marketing and our websites.
This is not a cold calling position as clients will have shown an interest in our clients business or will have requested a quotation. It is anticipated that at least 75% of time will be spent on these types of calls.
The remainder of the role will involve supporting the estimating team in periods of high demand or as holiday cover. The role will involve calculating and preparing quotations and processing orders from our clients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
* Achieving set KPI's for call levels and talk time to maximise conversion of quotations and following up prospect clients who have shown interest in their services.
* Confident, outgoing, positive telephone personality to engage in professional conversations with clients & prospects.
* Manage prospects using the company's CRM system ensuring targeted sales interaction is maintained.
* Identify potential larger clients, pass on and comunicate with the specialists in the sales team to maximise orders.
* Develop comprehensive product knowledge and an understanding of how clients make use of the product range. Offer a consultation service to clients about the products.
* Expedite quotes around in a timely manner
* Managing the CRM system effectively, ensuring all relevant customer information is entered onto the system
* Following up all quotes within 24 hours of sending
* Proactively calling existing, lapsed and new customers to secure new/additional business
* Using marketing campaign information to contact customers in a controlled way
* Develop positive relationships with clients
* Ensuring KPIs for calls and quotes are achieved, along with other activity-based targets.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience in telesales and an interest within the print industry
* Personable with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, suppliers & customers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly numerate
* Great organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative
* Ability to manage and prioritise workload
* Experience working towards KPI's in a sales driven environment
* Self-motivated and results oriented