Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
3 months ago
£9.00-£10.00 per hour
Our client a leader within their field is actively recruiting for an Accounts Assistant initially on a Temporary contract this may lead to permanent for the right candidate.
Duties to include:
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant
- Processing purchase invoices on a daily basis and post and scan to accounts system - Approx 200 per month
- Match invoices to delivery notes and purchase orders, check prices
- Liaise with other staff members regarding invoice queries
- Deal with invoice queries with suppliers over phone and by email
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
- Reconcile Supplier Statements as they are received
- Prepare payment runs bi-monthly to suppliers by BACS
- Regularly checking of Aged report for outstanding queries and issues
- Processing business expense claims
- Processing company credit card payments and reconciling to statements monthly.
- Sales Ledger.
- Data processing and administration of hours
Microsoft office knowledge essential
If you are available at short notice, and interested in the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not received a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion