Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£14 - £15 per hour
9 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join an established business in North Manchester. This client has experience recent year on year growth which is expected to continue, with a future growth strategies which will continue to develop this global organisation.
Position - Management Accountant - Temporary
Salary - £15 per hour
Duration - 3 months
Hours - Monday to Friday - 9am until 5:30pm
- Assisting in the production of the monthly Management accounts including P&L, Balance sheet and cashflow statement
- Managing all intercompany recharges with monthly reconciliation
- Maintaining accrual and prepayment schedule
- Prepare and post month end journals i.e. payroll, depreciation, petty cash, accruals & Prepayments etc.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting in year-end and audit preparation
- Processing of Euro payments through online banking system
- Managing company expenses
- Provide adhoc reports and analysis as and when required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong excel skills - including vlook ups / pivot tables etc
- Very good attention to detail
- Have experience working in a similar role
- Pro-active and self-Motivated - able to identify inefficiencies and improvements
- Experience in working to tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to manage own workload, whilst functioning as part of a team.
- Available at short notice for a temporary contract
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 01616229890 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.